A collection of helpful content to guide you in managing your chronic diseases from home.
Register & Install Singpass on Your Smartphone
Install HD+ App & Pair Device
Measure Your BP
Share Your BP Reading with Your Care Team
If you need more help, please refer to this detailed Singpass guide.
SMARTPHONEWith internet access and phone operating system: (iOS 12 & above, Android 9 & above).
BP MACHINEInstall the batteries provided.
1. Download app by visiting the Apple App Store or Google Play Store
2. Enable location while installing the app if you are using an Android phone.
1. Open the app and tap on the QR code to log in with the Singpass app.
2. Enter Singpass passcode or login with biometrics.
3. Select 'Log in'.
4. Return to the Health Discovery+ app.
Set your preferred 4-digit passcode (or allow biometric login if available).
Turn Bluetooth 'On' under the 'Settings' menu on your phone.
1. Tap on 'Settings' at the bottom of the screen.
2. Select 'Devices'.
1. Select the device 'A&D UA-651BLE'.
2. Press and hold the 'START' button on the device until 'Pr' is displayed.
When 'END' is displayed on BP machine, pairing is complete.
If pairing failed and the error code ‘Err 10’ is displayed, remove and reinstall the batteries and repeat the steps above.
Avoid eating, smoking, exercising and drinking coffee for at least 30 minutes before taking your BP reading.
Connect the BP cuff to the BP machine.
1. Slide and place the cuff onto your upper arm. Make sure the white dot on the cuff is in line with your ring finger with your palm facing up.
2. Wrap and lighten the cuff evenly, 1cm to 2cm above your elbow.
The BP cuff should fit snugly onto your arm. It should not feel loose. You should be able to fit no more than two fingers under the cuff.
1. Relax your hand and your palm should be facing upwards.
2. Place your feet resting flat on the floor and arm supported.
1. Open the app and tap on the 'Record Blood Pressure' icon.
2. Select your preferred reading submission approach:
A. Tap on ‘Manual’ to manually key in your BP reading.
B. Tap on ‘Auto’ to upload your BP reading automatically via Bluetooth.
Push the 'Start / Stop' button to start measuring your BP.
*Note: Do not talk or move while your BP is being checked.
Please make sure that Bluetooth and Location are turned on.
1. Your reading will be automatically synced to the app.
2. Tap on ‘Submit’ to share your reading with your care team.
1. Manually key in your BP and heart rate reading in the relevant fields.
When your reading is successfully submitted, you will receive feedback regarding your BP control in the app. Please follow the instructions and reply to the message accordingly if required.
Download flyer: English | Chinese | Malay | Tamil
Download brochure: English | Chinese
Find out more by reading our most frequently asked questions.